The Immortal Tournament AoC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum belonging to the Age of Chivalry tournament, brought to you by The Immortal Kings clan

3 posters

How and Why all of this started

The Wraith Of Despair
    The Wraith Of Despair
    Admin

How and Why all of this started Empty How and Why all of this started

Post  The Wraith Of Despair Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am

Hello everyone, The Wraith Of Despair speaking, I believe I should tell all of you why I have decided to make an age of chivalry tournament and how it all happened.
    Around november 2011, I saw another clan trying to start their own tournament, and prompted my own IK^ guys to join it and bolster its numbers, spreading the word around, hoping to make it happen. It did not however, as it had very limiting, and some, senseless rules. It was not a universal tournament, it was something not loved by the community. In january I saw the mod's situation: missing community action. Surely Chivalry battle for agatha will be released this year, but until then? A new mod-wide tournament without limiting rules open to everybody, that seemed like something good for all of us.
    Why all classes? So that everyone could enjoy 1 thing, freedom.
    Why 2v2? Practical reason, so most of the members wouldn't even partecipate fearing to lose to élite players, ideal in the sense that the emphazis would be put on the teamwork and planning as well, not purely the personal skill.
    Why no inter-clan pairs? So there could be balance and wouldn't turn out to be a clan vs clan dance off.
    I hope this will turn out alright, perhaps even monthly!
    Regards, The Wraith Of Despair
    endtime

How and Why all of this started Empty Re: How and Why all of this started

Post  endtime Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:03 pm

lobsta rage fist Very Happy
    Mike Honcho

Post  Mike Honcho Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

This sounds like a blast, and I totally dig having a teammate to blame when we get our asses handed to us by the russians.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 am